- Pullen Hall, library
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- On the back of the photograph: "Library/ Pullen Hall / Agromeck Vol. IV Between pages 232-236 1907 / 1904 page 220" The original Pullen Hall was built in 1903. It was named for R. Stanhope Pullen, who gave the original 62-acre site for the college, and was used as a library, dining area, and auditorium. In 1965, a student arsonist set fire to the building, destroying it completely.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts more info on North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Pullen Hall (UA023.005.078) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Richard Stanhope Pullen Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Rose, William P., 1870-1952 more info on Rose, William P., 1870-1952
- Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939 more info on Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939
- North Carolina State University Campus
- NC State University