Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Ira O. Schaub, Chancellor J. W. Harrelson, and other with desk which the bill establishing North Carolina State College was drawn
Campus and Town
Education -- North Carolina -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Ira O. Schaub, an unidentified man, and Chancellor J. W. Harrelson pose with the desk on which the bill was drawn by Charles W. Dabney Jr. in 1887 for the establishment of North Carolina State College
Harrelson, J. W. (John William), 1885-1955
more info on Harrelson, J. W. (John William), 1885-1955
Schaub, I. O. more info on Schaub, I. O. (Ira Obed), 1880-1971
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).