Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Bird's-eye view of North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts, 1911
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 20.3 x 25.4 cm
- Item identifier:
- Coley, S. B. more info on Coley, S. B.
- Created Date:
- Illustrated postcard
North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
more info on North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- History
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.