Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Aerial view of North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts campus
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 19 x 25 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Bird's-eye view of North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts campus. The rear view revealed the look of the early rural campus with the Dairy Building to the left of center behind Pullen and the first barn in the right foreground.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts more info on North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Richard Stanhope Pullen Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Rose, William P., 1870-1952 more info on Rose, William P., 1870-1952
- Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939 more info on Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University