- The rear view revealed the look of the early rural campus with the Dairy Building to the left of center behind Pullen and the first barn in the right foreground.
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 19 x 25 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Bird's-eye view of North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts campus.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus views, 1890s-1900s (UA023.005.111) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Richard Stanhope Pullen Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Rose, William P., 1870-1952 more info on Rose, William P., 1870-1952
- Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939 more info on Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939
- North Carolina State University Campus
- North Carolina