Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Model showing proposed west wing addition to Brooks Hall Complex
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "School of Design Addition." The addition was designed by architect Harry Wolf of Charlotte. The Kamphoefner Auditorium is located in west wing of Brooks Hall.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
Building: North Carolina State University, Eugene Clyde Brooks Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- NC State University
- Historical note:
- Brooks Hall served as North Carolina State University's first official library, from its construction in 1926, until D. H. Hill was built in 1953. After the library moved, Brooks Hall became the home of the School of Design, where it still resides today. Brooks Hall is named for Eugene Clyde Brooks (1871-1947), who served as the University's president from 1923 until 1935.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.7845, -78.664902