- Twin brothers Hal and Jim Frazier moving into Bragaw Residence Hall
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- Hal and Jim Frazier posing by storage wall that divides their room from another four room suite in Bragaw Residence Hall, October 2, 1958. Two Charlotte sophomores, twin brothers Hal and Jim Frazier, are among 815 students who have the privilege of moving into the as yet unnamed west campus dormitory.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, A-B (UA023.005.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).