- Bragaw Hall, construction
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Bragaw Residence Hall was built in 1958. It is named for Henry C. Bragaw, 1915-1944, a graduate of the forestry program and a member in Golden Chain. He served in World War II in Italy and earned the Silver and Bronze Stars and two Purple Hearts. He was killed at the Battle of Pietro in Italy.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, A-B (UA023.005.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).