- Biltmore Hall, front view
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Biltmore Hall, which houses the School of Forestry, was built in 1970. Biltmore Hall takes its name from the Biltmore Forest School at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C, where the first school of forestry was established in 1898. The N.C. State School of Forestry is considered the successor of this school.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, A-B (UA023.005.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- North Carolina