Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Bridging the gulf between "experiment stations and test laboratories" and the "rural home and community"
- Photo of flannel board with drawing demonstrating how to begin to bridge the gulf between "experiment stations and test laboratories" and the "rural home and community." Part two of a Home Demonstration meeting lesson titled "Education in Home Demonstration Organization."
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Home Demonstration Work (UA023.009) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.