- Interior view of a kitchen with cabinet doors open
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Additional information written on verso reads, Miss Virginia Patrick, Home Demonstration Agent, County Agri Bldg, Durham. Stamped on verso, Herald Sun Photo, Durham NC.
Durham County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. Housing and furnishings. Exhibitions (UA023.009.071) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.