- Picture of articles made by members of Home Hygiene classes and placed on exhibit at County Federation meeting, March 15, 1939.
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Verso continues: Exhibit includes baby beds made of pasteboard boxes, clothes basket, nailkeg and a combination "Kiddy Koop and Playpen." Layettes made of flour sacks and of outing. Ice cap made of inner tube and jar top. Various other articles that can be made at home at little cost were on exhibit.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. Health and Safety. Exhibitions (UA023.009.051) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.