Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Familiar Foods in Fancy Fashion presentation by Ann Russell, American Institute of Baking, Chicago, Ill., with club women, 1957 Farm Home Week
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
Home economics extension workers
Women -- Societies and clubs
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- "Familiar Foods in Fancy Fashion," by Ann Russell, American Institute of Baking, Chicago, Ill, Miss Russell and club women - 1957 Farm Home Week
Farm and Home Week
more info on Farm and Home Week (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Home Demonstration Work (UA023.009) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.