- Familiar Foods in Fancy Fashion presentation by Ann Russell, American Institute of Baking, Chicago, Ill., with club women, 1957 Farm Home Week
Community and Extension
Women -- Societies and clubs
Home economics extension workers
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- "Familiar Foods in Fancy Fashion," by Ann Russell, American Institute of Baking, Chicago, Ill, Miss Russell and club women - 1957 Farm Home Week
Farm and Home Week
more info on Farm and Home Week (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. Food. Demonstrations (UA023.009.042) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.