- Home demonstration on cooking with milk
Community and Extension
Associations, institutions, etc.
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 17 x 22 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- "Cook with milk!!! A quart a day per child." Home demonstration by Mrs. Jonathan Danson, Duplin County, North Carolina
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Duplin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. Food. Demonstrations (UA023.009.042) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.