- Home Demonstration club members grade and pack poultry and other products for sale by parcel post and express shipments
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 15 x 20 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Several years ago, Mrs. Rosalind Redfearn of Anson County began to teach her home demonstration club members the value of a good grade and pack in selling poultry products and other products by parcel post and express shipments. Today this is one of the main sources of income by the women of that county.
Anson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. Food. Demonstrations (UA023.009.042) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.