Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Display of canned fruits and vegetables to supply a family of five during non-productive months, Moore county, October 1956.
Community and Extension
Canning and preserving
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Visual Aids Department more info on North Carolina State University. Visual Aids Department
- Created Date:
- Two women point at jars in a display of canned fruits and vegatables.
Moore County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Home Demonstration Work (UA023.009) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.