- Food helped make the difference. X-rays show how an unbalanced diet may deform the bones of growing children
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 22 x 17 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- X-rays demonstrating differences between children developing normally and those who develop rickets.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. Food. Nutrition and diet (UA023.009.043) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.