Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Canning club products exhibit at NC State Fair
Community and Extension
Canning and preserving
Home demonstration work
Women -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Hayes & Hall more info on Hayes & Hall
- Created Date:
- An exhibit of canning club products shown by women agents of the Agricultural Extension Service at State Fair, Raleigh, N.C.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Home Demonstration Work (UA023.009) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.