Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- An exhibit of products from the Muscadine grapes on Branch Experimental farm, Willard, N.C.
Community and Extension
Canning and preserving
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 17 x 22 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Pender County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration Work (UA023.009) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.