- Governor recognizes a military salute
Armed Forces -- Officers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from photograph: Governor Scott, left, salutes as the State College Military Band and Drum and Bugle Corps sounded the ruffles and flourishes in his honor as he arrived at the college for th ROTC parade and review in observance of Army Day yesterday. Standing beside the Governor is Col. Samuel A. Gibson, commanding officer of the College's Department of Military Science and Tactics.
Scott, William Kerr
more info on Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958
Gibson, Samuel A. more info on Gibson, Samuel A., 1891-1972
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps more info on United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Military life. Parades and ceremonies (UA023.021.061) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).