- John W. Harrelson saluting at memorial
Armed Forces -- Officers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Pictured in photograph: John W. Harrelson far right and Sauel A. Gibosn to his left. Present at time of the photograph but not pictured is Maj. Kuteuinski plays taps.
Harrelson, J. W. (John William), 1885-1955
more info on Harrelson, J. W. (John William), 1885-1955
Gibson, Samuel A. more info on Gibson, Samuel A., 1891-1972
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Military life. Parades and ceremonies (UA023.021.061) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).