- 4-H Club girls selling ice cream at picnic for funds to send delegates to Short Course
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
African American women
African Americans -- History
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Home demonstration work
Ice cream, ices, etc.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 15 x 9 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Guilford County - Aug 1, 1941, 4-H Club girls of [?], 4-H Club selling ice cream to the picnic [?] to send delegates to Short Course, Aug 18th
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Guilford County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration clubs. African Americans (UA023.009.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.