- Exhibit of work done by African American Home Demonstration women
Community and Extension
African American women
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- A and T College, Greensboro, NC, June 27, 1940. An exhibit of Home Demonstration work assembled to be sent to the "Negro Exposition" in Chicago, Ill - Representing the home demo. work of the state among Negro Rural Women.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration clubs. African Americans (UA023.009.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.