- Group of women from the Amity Club of Iredell, North Carolina, posing on a sightseeing tour of Statesville, North Carolina
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Home demonstration work
Women -- Societies and clubs
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7 x 12 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on letter found with photograph: Cleveland, R. 2, Jan-16-1940. My dear Miss Current, I am sending you a picture of the Amity Club, which was made last summer the day our club made a tour of interesting places in Statesville. This is the first time a club in Iredell made a trip like this and we all enjoyed it very much. With love and Best Wishes, (Mrs. J. W.) Lillian McNeely, Pres. Of Amity Club.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration clubs. Tours (UA023.009.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.