- Women and children in front of brightly painted and flower decorated home
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 6 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Mrs. J. H. Grogains of Brevard mill villiage who makes a bright and cherry [sic] spot in [the] mill town by painting her house and planting flowers. Her grandchildren [are] in the picture
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service -- Home Demonstration
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service -- Home Demonstration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration clubs. Tours (UA023.009.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.