- Celeste Smith, oldest Home Demonstration club member in Franklin County, with other woman
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 6 x 4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Celeste Smith, oldest Home Demonstration club member in Franklin County, and unidentified woman, 1927; Typed on attached document: Made by Miss Daisy Caldwell, Date Sept 20, 1927. Subject Mrs. Celeste Smith (Oldest Club Member in Franklin Co.) Location Franklin County. Remarks: She is 92 years old and one of the most beloved club members in the county. She, her daughter and grand-daughter are members of the Mitchiners Home Demonstration Club.
Franklin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration clubs. Members (UA023.009.021) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.