- Home Demonstration agent Elizabeth Bogle portrait
Community and Extension
Home economics extension workers
Women -- Societies and clubs
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 11 x 8 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Elizabeth Bogle, Home Demonstration agent, Wayne Co., North Carolina; Transcribed from back: Elizabeth Bogle, 1919, Wayne [County] Agent; Original in Photograph Collection, [Agricultural Extension] and Research, Home Economics, County and District, 1919-1929
Wayne County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. People (UA023.009.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.