- Academy Award winning actress Jane Darwell and Home Demonstration pioneer Jane McKimmon
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
Home economics extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Jay Seymour Studios more info on Jay Seymour Studios
- Created Date:
- Academy Award winning actress Jane Darwell (left) and Home Demonstration pioneer Jane McKimmon. North Carolina's first Home Demonstration State Agent Jane S. McKimmon posing with Jane Darwell while in New York for the radio dramatization of her life story, “When We’re Green We Grow,” on NBC’s “Cavalcade of America.
more info on Darwell, Jane, 1880-1967
McKimmon, Jane S. more info on McKimmon, Jane S., 1867-1957
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service -- Home Demonstration more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service -- Home Demonstration
New York (N.Y.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Ruth Current and Jane S. McKimmon (UA023.009.011) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.