- Mrs. Emma Lanier, home demonstration club woman, in Edgecombe health clinic
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
Women -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 26 x 21 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Mrs. Emma Lanier, an Edgecombe County home demonstration club woman, was instrumental in establishing the Health Clinic in West Edgecombe community. Mrs. Lanier works in the clinic. --North Carolina
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service -- Home Demonstration
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service -- Home Demonstration
Edgecombe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. Health and Safety. General (UA023.009.050) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.