- North Carolina Extension Homemakers Association officers
Community and Extension
Women -- Societies and clubs
Home demonstration work
Home economics extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Back row, left to right: Mrs. Julia Sluder, recording secretary, west; Mrs. Billy Joe Greer, recording secretary, northwest; and Mrs. R.B. Whitley, treasurer, northeast. Front row, left to right: Mrs. Elmer Lagg, second vice president; Mrs. Mack Hudson, president; Miss Margaret Deeker, consultant; and Mrs. Paul Fletcher, first vice president.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. People (UA023.009.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.