- Key figures in air society meeting
Armed Forces -- Officers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from photograph: Pictured here are the key figures in the annual winter banquet of the North Carolina State College squadron of the Arnold Air Society, which was held Saturday night. Left to right: Cadet Col. Charles H. Meade of Durham, a State College cadet and area commander of the Arnold Air Society: General Samuel E. Anderson of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, commander of the Air Materiel Command: and Cadet Major Allen Hathcock of Albermarle, squadron commander of the State College Arnold Air Society.
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Military personnel (UA023.021.050) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).