- ROTC cadets study electric accounting machine methods
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State University. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from photograph: Mrs. Kelly Osbeck and Mrs. Cassie Spain of the Institute of Statistics, N.C. State College of A&E explain the operations of the Alphabetic Accounting Machine to a group of 65 first year advanced course Quartermaster Corps ROTC Cadets of N.C State College of A&E, Raleigh, North Carolina, in connection with the course in Depot Supply Operations conducted by Major Leo Rachmel of the Quartermaster Corps Unit.
North Carolina State University -- Faculty
more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Military training and education. Army ROTC (UA023.021.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).