Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- ROTC cadets study electric accounting machine methods
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State University. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from photograph: Mrs. Kelly Osbeck and Mrs. Cassie Spain of the Institute of Statistics, N.C. State College of A&E explain the operations of the Alphabetic Accounting Machine to a group of 65 first year advanced course Quartermaster Corps ROTC Cadets of N.C State College of A&E, Raleigh, North Carolina, in connection with the course in Depot Supply Operations conducted by Major Leo Rachmel of the Quartermaster Corps Unit.
North Carolina State University -- Faculty
more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Military training and education. Army ROTC (UA023.021.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)