Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Rocky Mount Home Demonstration Curb Market, organized 1923, Nash County, North Carolina.
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Harwell's Studio more info on Harwell's Studio
- Created Date:
- Rocky Mount Home Demonstration Curb Market building erected in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration using money donated by home demonstration clubs in Nash and Edgecombe counties, and by curb-market sellers, at a cost of $7,500.00.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Rocky Mount (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration Work (UA023.009) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.