- Mother-and-daughter fashion show contestants during Farm and Home Week
Community and Extension
Mother and child
Home demonstration work
Women -- History
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina State College. Agricultural Extension Service
- Created Date:
- Mother-and-daughter fashion show contestants, Farm and Home Week, Raleigh, North Carolina.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Farm and Home Week more info on Farm and Home Week (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration. Farm and Home Week (UA023.009.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.