- Wake County Home Demonstration Club member Mrs. H. H. Weathers during Farm and Home Week talent night
Community and Extension
Home economics extension workers
Women -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Wake County Home Demonstration Club member Mrs. H. H. Weathers performing in " 'Baccy Time in the South" during Farm and Home Week talent night, Raleigh, North Carolina, August 1957.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Farm and Home Week more info on Farm and Home Week (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration. Farm and Home Week (UA023.009.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.