- What's New in Food class
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
Home economics extension workers
Women -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- What's New in Food class, 1963 Homemakers Program, North Carolina State College. Five women standing behind a display of food products. Pictured left to right are Mrs. Woodrow Lowery of Trenton, N.C., Mrs. R. G. Ridge of Hight Point, N.C., and Mrs. Dorothy Hogg, teacher. The other two women are unidentified.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. Food. General (UA023.009.040) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.