- Louisburg College student Alma Lee Becton of Stantonsburg, N.C., grand prize winner at the Style Show conducted by North Carolina State College School of Textiles on April 21, 1938.
Women -- Clothing
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Textile Exposition and Style Show more info on Textile Exposition and Style Show (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Textile Exposition and Style Show (UA023.017.046) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).