- Textile Exposition and Style Show held at the Textile School, North Carolina State College, Raleigh, April 10-11, 1929.
Women -- Clothing
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Group portrait of seven North Carolina State College Style Show winners (identified on verso), April 11, 1929. Participating colleges included Meredith College, Peace Institute, and Saint Mary's. Judged by Mrs. Dalton and Mr. Long.
Textile Exposition and Style Show
more info on Textile Exposition and Style Show (Raleigh, N.C.)
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. Exhibitions and displays (UA023.017.045) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).