Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Exhibition, Style Show, April 16, 1931
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Fabrics and other textile products manufactured by students from North Carolina State College's School of Textiles on display at the 12th annual Textile Exposition and Style Show, April 16, 1931.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Textile Exposition and Style Show more info on Textile Exposition and Style Show (Raleigh, N.C.)
North Carolina State University -- Exhibitions more info on North Carolina State University -- Exhibitions
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- College of Textiles. Exhibitions and displays (UA023.017.045) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).