Cathey's famous "quarterback sneak" scores against North Carolina.
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Cathey's famous "quarterback sneak" scores against North Carolina.
- North Carolina State College quarterback Bob Cathey runs for the winning touchdown in a 13-7 victory over North Carolina at Chapel Hill, November 1, 1941.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University -- Football
more info on North Carolina State University -- Football
Chapel Hill (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Athletics Photographs, 1893 - 2003 (UA023.004) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).