Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Alexander Q. Holladay portrait painting
- Portrait of Alexander Quarles Holladay, first president of North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts, 1889-1899, later North Carolina State University.; Painting presented to North Carolina State College by Alexander Holladay's son Charles Bolling Holladay.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 in.
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. General Alumni Association more info on North Carolina State College. General Alumni Association
- Created Date:
Holladay, Alexander Q. (Alexander Quarles), 1839-1909
more info on Holladay, Alexander Q. (Alexander Quarles), 1839-1909
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
North Carolina State University -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- History
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)