Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Reactor at NC State College's Burlington Nuclear Laboratories
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The reactor sits in the center of a room that is 8 feet below ground level, 60 feet in diameter, 35 feet high. First nuclear reactor approved by the U.S. Government for peacetime research, constructed at North Carolina State College's Burlington Nuclear Laboratories.
North Carolina State University -- Facilities
more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Burlington Nuclear Reactor Laboratories (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Small, G. Milton (George Milton), Jr., 1916-1992 more info on Small, G. Milton (George Milton), Jr., 1916-1992
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University