- Zoology Building, North Carolina State College
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Completed in 1912 and renamed in 1927, the Zoology Building (where Mann Hall is now located) was originally named the Animal Industry Building. It housed the departments of Animal Industry, Poultry, Entomology, and Zoology before it was demolished in the mid-1950s.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Zoology Building (UA023.005.098) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).