Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Memorial Tower
Campus and Town
Towers (Single built works)
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 in.
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Visual Aids Department more info on North Carolina State University. Visual Aids Department
- Created Date:
- Memorial Tower is recognized as the traditional symbol of North Carolina State. The 122-foot tower, a memorial to State alumni lost in World War I, is equipped with carillon bells which ring out the alma mater three times daily.
North Carolina State University -- Facilities
more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Memorial Belltower -- Memorial Tower (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- 2701 Sullivan Drive
- NC State University