- J. Luther Snyder House - Outbuilding
- Item identifier:
- Tebbs & Knell more info on Tebbs & Knell, Inc.
Boyer, Martin Evans
more info on Boyer, Martin Evans, 1893-1970
Mecklenburg County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Martin Evans Boyer Papers, 1910-1993 (UNCCMC00094) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1901 Queens Road
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- J. L. Snyder (Coca-Cola businessman)
- Historical note:
- The house is located in the Myers Park neighborhood, which typifies the professionally planned suburbs of the South in the early twentieth century. Myers Park exhibits many of the architectural styles that were popular for wealthy urban North Carolinians after World War I, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a historic district.
- General note:
- also known as J. Luther Snyder House
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.189159, -80.830138