- Roof plan, basement plan, elevations
Roofs -- Design and construction
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 675mm x 975mm
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Martin Evans Boyer Papers, 1910-1993 (UNCC MC00094) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Myers Park Presbyterian Church Manse and Men's Hut (Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina)
- Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970 more info on Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970
- McMichael, James M., 1870-1944 more info on McMichael, James M., 1870-1944
- 2501 Oxford Pl.
- North Carolina