pan/zoom page 1 of 12
- Alfalfa Weevil Control with Granular Insecticides and the Occurrence of Residues (Entomology Information Note No. 130) by W. V. Campbell and T. G. Bowery, 1960
Alfalfa weevil -- Control
- Item identifier:
- Campbell, W. V. more info on Campbell, W. V.
- Bowery, T. C. more info on Bowery, T. C.
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a report titled "Alfalfa Weevil Control with Granular Insecticides and the Occurrence of Residues," written by W. V. Campbell and T. G. Bowery and part of a series, Entomology Information Note No. 130. The report examines the harm caused by the alfalfa weevil and recommends protections against the damage they cause and the insects' growth, as well as preventing harmful residual effects when using pesticides against the pest.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Entomology Records, 1932-2005 (UA100.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Alfalfa Weevil Control with Granular Insecticides and the Occurrence of Residues (Entomology Information Note No. 130) by W. V. Campbell and T. G. Bowery, 1960, Series 6, Box 6, Folder 1 (Current Folder)
- Alfalfa Weevil Successfully Controlled (Entomology Information Note No. 130-A) by W. V. Campbell and T. C. Bowery, 1960
Series 6, Box 6, Folder 2