pan/zoom page 1 of 34
- 4-H Club records, 1964-1966
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to North Carolina State University's 4-H Club program and its activities. The 4-H Club's efforts in helping young people's awareness in agriculture include their contributions to educational television programs, informational exercise books, and recreational camps. The records include memorandums and correspondence, catalogs listing exercise books, a proposed television program schedule, and a roster of committee members.
Lists (Document genres)
Schedules (Time plans)
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science postcards, 1980-1983
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 7
- Weed Management in Soybeans by Lafayette Thompson, Jr. and Dial-A-Weed information, 1981
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 8
- 4-H Club records, 1964-1966, Series 4, Box 36, Folder 9 (Current Folder)
- 4-H Curriculum Development Committee records, 1980-1982
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 10
- 4-H Curriculum Development Council, 1983
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 11
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service seed program records, 1963-1964
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 12
- Volunteerism Task Force records, 1983-1984
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 13