pan/zoom page 1 of 12
- All Practice Seed Production Committee records, 1965-1966
Seeds -- Certification
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the All Practice Seed Committee, a group responsible for examining North Carolina's seed program and establishing new guidelines for identifying seed quality. The records include memorandums and correspondence, meeting minutes, and a review of the committee's status on their objectives.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- All-Practice Demonstration Group Steering Committee Meeting minutes, 1965
Series 4, Box 33, Folder 8
- All Practice Seed Production Committee records, 1965-1966, Series 4, Box 33, Folder 9 (Current Folder)
- Corn research and projects records, 1964-1966
Series 4, Box 33, Folder 12