pan/zoom page 1 of 27
- Tropical legumes study records, 1975-1976
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to a study of tropical legumes in which N. C. State's Department of Crop Science participated. The list includes correspondence discussing the project, as well as a master list of "obscure legumes."
Lists (Document genres)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Studies on the Segregation in Artificial Amphiploids in the Genus Gossypium," records, 1953-1965
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 1
- Tobacco grant projects, 1946-1950
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 2
- Tropical legumes study records, 1975-1976, Series 3, Box 29, Folder 3 (Current Folder)
- University of Tennessee and Atomic Energy Commission plant irradiation project, 1955-1960
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 4
- Official Variety Testing Program records, 1961-1966
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 5
- Jerome B. Weber research grant records, 1966-1969
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 6
- North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station proposed regional projects records, 1958-1959
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 7
- Paul Harvey publications, 1939-1955
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 8