pan/zoom page 1 of 86
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1971-1972
Crops -- Certification
Agriculture -- Experimentation
Associations, institutions, etc.
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the actions, activities, and decisions of the North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. This organization was established to evaluate and approve of new kinds of seeds before they were released for breeding, as well as other methods of improving crop production and industry in North Carolina. The records include conference agendas, committee meeting minutes, memorandums and correspondence, and tables filled with results of experiments done on crop varieties submitted for certification, as well as lists featuring growers applying for registration.
Agendas (Administrative records)
Lists (document genres)
North Carolina Crop Improvement Association
more info on North Carolina Crop Improvement Association
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts Research Committee resolutions, 1979
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 5
- North Carolina Board of Farm Organizations and Agencies records, 1952-1955
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 6
- North Carolina Cotton Promotion Association, Inc. records, 1980-1983
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 7
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association records, 1944-1956
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 8
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association records, 1964-1966
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 9
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1971-1972, Series 3, Box 23, Folder 10 (Current Folder)
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1975
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 11